Add your farm to the directory
Add or update your listing
The UC Small Farm Program hosts a searchable, online directory of California agricultural tourism (agritourism) operations, for use by visitors looking for a farm or ranch to visit. The directory is located at www.CalAgTour.org.
For the purposes of this directory, agritourism is a commercial enterprise at a working farm, ranch, or agricultural facility conducted for the enjoyment and education of visitors that generates supplemental income for the owner.
Agritourism enterprises might include, but are not limited to:
- Outdoor recreation (fishing, hunting, wildlife study, horseback riding).
- Educational experiences (farm tours, cooking classes, wine tasting).
- Entertainment (harvest festivals, corn mazes, barn dances).
- Accomodations (farm stays, youth camps, guest ranches).
- On-farm direct sales (u-pick operations, roadside stands, farm stores).
- On-farm weddings, reunions, catered dinners, etc.
If your agritourism operation meets the definition above, the UC Small Farm Program invites you to complete and return this informational survey to be included in the California Agritourism directory at www.CalAgTour.org.