We are excited to announce that starting this weekend June 13th/14th, we will open for Wine Tasting!
Given the current state of events, a few changes have been implemented to comply with latest state and county health department guidance and regulations:
- Additional outdoor seating: we've added additional eat-sip-relax outdoor seating areas to facilitate social distancing (6ft).
- For groups of 4 or more: recommend making reservation to make sure table is available upon arrival.
- Maximum of 5 couples (10 guests) inside tasting room: our tasting room has been re-organized to facilitate social distancing.
- Cedar View Staff: all staff will wear face masks and gloves when handling wine and food.
- Groups of 10 people or less: maximum of 10 people per group to facilitate social distancing.
Thank you all for your continued support. We look forward to seeing you this weekend!
- Visit our website cedarviewwinery.com